Daily routines, work and education can limit opportunities to be creative. This project is designed for artists, arts professionals and members of the general public who wish to improve or rediscover their creativity. Increased creativity drives improvements in happiness, health and well-being.
To help individuals and groups realise, develop and express their creativity.
Interactive Creativity Laboratory
Scheduled for delivery in 2022, the Laboratory will empower participants through the rediscovery and development of their creativity. The Laboratory will consist of videos, articles, a web site and a social media campaign. The topics covered include:
- What is Creativity?
- Past Practices,
- We are all Creative,
- Knowing Yourself,
- Bending, Blending and Breaking,
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking,
- Creative Processes,
- Models and Theories,
- Inspiration – the unconscious part of the creative process,
- Creativity and Happiness,
- Creativity and Health,
- Creativity and Solving Problems,
- Things that Hinder Creativity,
- Things that Help Creativity,
- Your Brain and Creativity,
- Right Brain, Left Brain,
- Brain Networks.
The series will:
- show you how to develop your creativity,
- explain what creativity is and the difference between creativity and art, and
- show why creativity is necessary to meet the challenges of our daily lives, society, and the world we live in.
- We are all creative.
- Creative thinlking is the foundation of creative expression.
- Creative thinking can be taught and learnt.
- Creativity is needed to solve problems, large and small.
- When we fully express our creativity, well-being and happiness increase.